IANICK DESIGN STUDIO | website design
Internet is today the main source of information, and a website is essential to any company. Our design should keep simple and stylish. It is more effective for the audience to get the message if the design is elegant and pleasing, the website should be more readability and each page seperate clear can enhanced navigation.
WEB DESIGN SERVICE
Our website design service includes:
Whole website layout design
Home page design - 3-5 banner design
Sub pages design - 1 banner design for each page
Photo gallery for product pages
Contact form fire to your email account
Other requirement is available
Our produced websites are submitted to search engine,
such as google, yahoo...etc
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
Responsive web design (RWD) is an approach to web design aimed at crafting sites to provide an prefect viewing experience, easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing across a wide range of devices from desktop computer monitors to mobile phones.
Content management system (CMS) is a computer application that allows publishing, editing and modifying content, organizing, deleting as well as maintenance. Such systems of content management provide a platform for client to update the website on network easily.
We use wordpress platform for all our cms website, which is web software, it can create a beautiful website or blog based on PHP and MySQL. WordPress features: search engine friendly and user-friendly
Online shopping has grown in popularity over the years, mainly because people find it convenient and easy to manage the shop from their home or office. One of the most enticing reason is about online shopping, especially during in holiday season, it doesn't need to wait in long lines, and take transportation to go to shopping mall Payment gateway: Paypal
If you have tidy budget for develop a unique style website, we have another option can help you to achieve your own goal.
WEB DESIGN PROCESS
- Requirements review: meeting with the client to discuss projects goals and vision, target markets, content requirements, reference sites, materials and available materials, such as existing photos, catalog or others design materials. Basically, cover off everything the client knows and wants at this point.
- Building a structure / Sitemap: maps out the website architecture, defining sections & pages and their flow and relationship to each other of pages
- Functional Specification: sets out the detail things the website must do
- Draft layout: create the layout design based on all approved requirements from the preparation process.
- Review Cycles: review the design with client and refine/revise accordingly until we have approvals.
- Build a website in coding and programming, content integration, testing and bug fixes until we are satisfied the website is in a launch-ready.
- Client Review: release the website in our server to the client for their review
- Final Testing: respond to any last client feedback and do final adjust and one last round of testing
- Launch: push the website live
- Client Survey: client may feedback on the project process to learn more about what's working and what we can be improved